Sunday

My First Cricket Tour





Hi friends. I wanted to write about my first cricket tour here in UK. I have been playing cricket for a nearly fifteen years now. But never in my life had I had such a wonderful experience. I have traveled to quite a few places in India, but never have I had such a wonderful experience like the trip to Elgin.

It was the season's first friendly and we had to travel nearly eighty miles from my place. It was a journey which was filled with beautiful scenaries all through the journey. After the long travel, we reached the ground, where we were given a warm welcome and we were served with breakfast. We then had the toss and we played pretty well.
It was a very close match and we managed to win the game by nearly twenty runs. George, Grant and myself played a good knock in batting and George again did well in bowling too. This really helped us a lot. Smiler Wallace and Shanky gave good support to George and finally, to conclude, it was a beautiful day with lots of memorable and sweet memories to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment