Thursday

The Potter fiesta




Hi friends,
I don’t know how many of you have been driven crazy about the Harry Potter books or the movies. I have not read any of the books, but I have managed to catch a glimpse of all the parts of the movie without fail. In fact, my brother developed the interest in me. He has read all the books and used to talk a lot about the characters involved in the book. I gradually developed the interest in this. But I
was too lazy to read the book. So, I decided to know the story by finding the easy way out. I was left with only two choices. One was to hear the story from my brother and the other was watching the movie I chose the latter. Since then, I have not missed watching a single part. Now that the last part of the movie is ready, the final installment of the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, would be released in two film segments, Part I and Part II. I am eagerly and desperately waiting for it to hit the screens. This time I would be watching the movie away from home...

No comments:

Post a Comment