Wednesday

The House




I moved to check out the other portions of the house. The house had a gazebo strategically placed in such a way that you can enjoy the beauty of the ocean as well as see that is entering or leaving the house. A small bridge was placed over an artificial flow of water, which was used for the garden, how romantic would it be on a full moon night to sit on the bridge with a glass of wine leaning on my husband's shoulder!
I then moved back into the house and walked to the private study. Adjoining the master bedroom was the study, already stacked with my husband's favorite books and a very beautiful fireplace; the study looked like a place where one could spend a whole day in. I then moved up to the attic. A circular window with a sliding glass ceiling, the attic was where I would love to enjoy the rain showers with a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment