Thursday

My Dream House




As I move into the driveway I notice the large house, I walk across the cobblestone path to the doors of the house in beautiful mahogany wood. Large and intricately designed, one of the most beautiful sights. The house was overlooking the ocean and I directly moved to the balcony where one of the most beautiful sights awaited me, Seagulls sprinkled all over the beach.
The silence of the ocean and the warmth of the morning sun, what more could I ask for? I later moved into the master bedroom, which was a beauty by itself. A huge mahogany bed occupied the centre of the room and another desk by the wall with a persial rug on the floor and a very beautiful chandelier adorned the room. Before I could take in the beauty of the room, my eyes fell on this beautiful painting up the wall behind the bed, an extremely beautiful work, or art by an anonymous painter of a house overlooking the sea, just as beautiful as mine was.

No comments:

Post a Comment