Sunday

A PERFECT PARTY


The world has become health conscious. Right from breakfast to dinner, calories are being counted for each meal. Every one wants to stay fit and look young. Well looking good does, not come without making sacrifices. A lot of my friends don’t take sugar any more, some are very particular about the kind of breads that they eat. Hence, to organize a party for them requires a lot of careful planning. I always want my guests to be happy and enjoy every part of the party be it the music, food or the ambiance and I do not mind going that extra mile just to make them happy.


After a lot of research, I decided to host a guilt free party; this was actually experimenting with the kinds of food that these people would enjoy and still not feel guilty about binging on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment