Saturday

Victory

In my life, there have been many victories. However, I have notices that some never felt like a victory while others meant a lot to me. It is odd that the victories that mean a lot to me are the ones that do not dictate my life. My course of life has been decided by the things that I am good at.
The things that I am good at are the things that I am very, extremely very good at and as such, success comes very easily to me when I am playing at these fields. However, these victories do not really matter to me much. The victories that really matter to me are the ones which I have failed to achieve like a million times, the ones for which I had to struggle, toil and put in every ounce of effort that I had in my body and some more. These victories mean the most to me whether or not they play a significant role in my life now.
There is nothing better in the world to me than proving the other person wrong especially when the other person is has said that it is not possible for me to do something. To make the impossible possible through pure human spirit and hard work, that is true victory in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment